"When so I ponder, here apart, what shallow boons suffice my heart, what dust-bound trivia capture me,
I marvel at my normalcy."--Dorothy Parker

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

annual tea at the plaza


At the end of March we stepped out for our second annual tea at the Plaza. It is literally the stuff dreams are made of for myself and my Mini Me: friends, fancy dress, tea sandwiches and desserts, a beautiful setting, and tolerant (even accommodating) waiters. Greatest of all is the treat of spending an afternoon of refinement with our dear neighbors with whom we daily revolve in a state of breathless chaos as we raise our children together.  Thank you, Sara, for bringing us all together and the memorializing it so beautifully in photographs, in spite of having had a belly bigger than your camera bag. We love you!


1 comment:

o charm said...

holy cow, i'm pretty sure you guys are braver than i.
or maybe it's just my two-year-old that has sucked all the courage and will out of me. . .